This well known annual show is always flooded with extremely qualified local and national home improvement companies. This key market is your best shot at Illinois contractors. As a strong family community, we've focused even more on family attractive events and promotions that are sure to draw the perfect match...searching for renovation dreams. The atmosphere is always comfortable, and provides an easy rapport with friendly contractors and professionals in this positive environment.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
It's a great event for the whole family, focusing on presentations and creating an excellent learning experience. Families have fun with give-aways, prizes, special events, enjoy great food -- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas, and dozens of home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The Fall Home Improvement & Remodeling Expo, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and top professional reps from some the best known local and national home improvement and landscaping companies. Everything is covered from basic services to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and new displays to keep things fresh and exciting year-after-year.
Enjoy live entertainment, food, activities, amazing experiences, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the Free drawings, Free promotions, balloons, popcorn, things for the kids and more. All Brilliant events are open to the public.
Just look for the events on TV, radio, newspaper or mailers and come on down.
Enlightening, Amazing and Spectacular Exhibits.
• Huge kitchen displays, flooring exhibits, room settings
• Bathrooms, interior design, home decorating
• Windows and doors, heating and air conditioning
• Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains, solar energy
• Leafless gutters in action, saunas, running hot tubs
• Brick patios, plants, decks, pools, home design
• Floral garden, landscaping, sunrooms
• Home theater, decorator’s area, appraisals, collectables
• Tupperware, candles, sewing area, arts and crafts
• Green home products, jewelry, purses, children’s books
• Novelty items and Seen-on-TV products
• Live demonstrations, healthy cooking show
• Pruning class, maintenance and service demonstration
• Celebrity guests, children’s activities
• Live radio and television broadcasts
• Newly added: Ask the Experts segment
• Do-it-yourself educational and Interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
• Saturday, September 19, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, September 20, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 1060 E. Peterson Rd. Grayslake, Illinois 60030
For more information call (630) 468-2237.